Get to know your neighbors and take advantage of TPNA’s block party grants. The block party reimbursement program benefits our neighbors by providing support for block parties to:
- Foster camaraderie and neighborliness.
- Enhance awareness of the TPNA.
- Increase membership in the Trinity Park Neighborhood Association.
The program works like this:
- $1 per attendee may be reimbursed for paper goods, plastic goods, or soft drinks, up to a value of $25 per block party.
- Grants will be approved on a first-come, first-served basis, not to exceed the expense allocation in the annual TPNA budget.
- Blocks may be considered for grants every other year.
- The block party contact will provide copies of TPNA membership applications and present to attendees so that new members of the association may be recruited. Download the TPNA application.
- Consider taking photos to share in the neighborhood newsletter and social channels.
The fine print: Grant applications will be approved in advance of events by the past-president of the TPNA. Reimbursements will be made by check from the treasurer of the TPNA. Reimbursement for expenses will be made post-event with the submission of receipts.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
TPNA Block Party Application Form
Complete the application below to be considered for a TPNA block party grant. The application should be completed in advance of your event.
Once your applications is received, you should get a status update within five days. If approved, following your event, you will need to submit receipts to receive the funds.